Our convenient interstate location in Warwick, Rhode Island, and nearby proximity to Boston, Cape Cod, Newport and Rhode Island’s capital city, Providence, makes it a snap to get to the airport and get on your way.
Below are easy-to-follow directions to Rhode Island T. F. Green International Airport, located one mile off I-95 at the end of Exit #13. Quite literally, once you exit the highway, the exit ramp takes you directly to our doorstep. No city traffic to fight and no confusion about what turns to take.
From Providence, Northern Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Points North
- Take I-95 South to Exit 13
From Cape Cod and Eastern Massachusetts
- Take Rt. 195 West to I-95 South to Exit 13
From Southern Rhode Island and Connecticut
- Take I-95 North to Exit 13
- Take MA-146 South which becomes RI-146 South
- Take RI I-295 S to Exit 3A, RI-37 East to I-95 South
- Take Exit 13