The Rhode Island Airport Corporation provides safe, convenient aviation gateways for New England through the operation of six airports throughout the state: Block Island State Airport, Newport State Airport, North Central State Airport, Quonset State Airport, Rhode Island T. F. Green International Airport and Westerly State Airport. The Rhode Island Airport Corporation is a dynamic and exciting workplace. We promote a culture of transparency, collaboration, and growth, and we continually work to evolve and create an inclusive culture for our employees.
The Rhode Island Airport Corporation offers a comprehensive employee benefit plan that includes the following:
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance coverage
- Flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid time off including holidays, vacation time, personal days and sick time
- 414H retirement plan with full company match
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and wellness incentive program
Ready for your next opportunity? We’ve got some great roles for you. Employment with Rhode Island Airport Corporation:
Performs firefighter, rescue and emergency medical response duties at the airport and surrounding properties and by Mutual Aide Agreement throughout the region.
Diesel Mechanic II
Performs a wide variety of duties involved in the inspection, maintenance and repair of diesel trucks and motorized equipment.